As a rich source of vitamin C, lemon juice protects the body from Immune system deficiencies. Drinking lemon juice with warm water every morning helps in maintaining the pH balance of the body.With its powerful antibacterial properties, lemon juice helps fight infections. Acts as a detoxifying agent. Helps with maintaining digestive health.Along with vitamin C, lemons are also a rich source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium etc.
- Add lemon juice to your salad.
- For oily skin with pigmentation or acne scars, mix lemon juice with rose water and dab it on your skin and rinse off after 10 minutes.
- Rub lemon and sugar on the keratinized areas to lighten the skin tone and reduce keratinization.
- or dry skin with pigmentation, mix lemon juice and coconut oil, dab it on your skin and rinse off after 10 minutes.
Pipes include vitamins A, C, B, Pantothenic acid and Folate and mineral content such as brass, potassium, and magnesium. They contain panans and chempapanes, which help in protecting the skin from free radicals and it has antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties. Potassium consumption can help prevent constipation, which is a cause of poor skin health.
- Mash a small piece of papaya and apply it on your skin. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
- For dry and loose skin, apply the Maize Pipes with half a tablespoon of almond oil. Clean it with a soft wet cloth after 10 minutes.
- You can prepare papaya smoothie by blending papaya, lemon juice, and pink Himalayan salt.
- Eat a bowl of papaya for breakfast or as an evening snack.
The sweet, juicy, and pulpy orange has a vibrant color and intoxicating smell. This fruit can also work wonders for your skin. Like lemons, oranges too are rich in vitamin C .
- Add oranges to your salad, pizza, stew, cakes, and chocolates.
- Add orange juice to your smoothie.
- Apply orange juice topically wherever you have pigmentation. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
Your body uses vitamin B6 to help break down proteins, so the more protein is consumed, the more vitamin B6 is needed. Potassium, although a relatively small amount is in watermelon, helps balance fluids in your cells. (Low potassium levels sometimes cause muscle cramps.)
- Make a fruit salad with watermelon.
- Add watermelon to add a zing to your otherwise dull smoothie.
- Mash a watermelon and apply it on your skin. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
- For oily skin, 3 tablespoons of watermelon juice, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, 1 tablespoon of full earth, and 1 teaspoon of rosette water. After drying the mask, rinse with cold water
- For dry skin, mix 3 teaspoons of watermelon juice, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 teaspoon honey, and 1 teaspoon clean vera close after 10 minutes.
Pomegranates are rich in vitamins C, K, and folate, and minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. Scientists were also successful in regenerating human dermis and epidermis in the laboratory using pomegranate.
- Add it to your salad, hummus, baba ganoush, juice, smoothie, cakes, smoothies, breakfast bowl, or fruit salad.
- You can mash pomegranate seeds and apply the juice all over the affected area. Wash it off after 10 minutes.
- Make a face pack with 1 tablespoon of gram flour, 1 teaspoon of Fuller’s earth, 1 teaspoon of lime juice, and 2 tablespoons of pomegranate juice to treat pigmentation for oily skin.
Strawberries are a great source of vitamin C and alpha-hydroxy acid, which is also known as salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is used in creams for acne treatment as it penetrates deep into the pores and cleans them. Strawberries also contain ellagic acid that protects the skin from UV radiation and prevents collagen destruction and wrinkle formation.
- Add strawberries to your breakfast.
- Halve the strawberries and add them to a salad.
- Mash a strawberry and apply it to your skin. Wash off with cold water after 10 minutes.