The main features of insulation tapes are that they should be water resistant, oil resistant and temperature-resistant. And they can meet all the PVC insulation tape. Pressure sensitive organs are combined with a liquid or solid composting part to formulate a rabble type of supplementation. Sometimes, a mixture of rations can be used to achieve special properties, otherwise it can be the only one using the ricin.
Insulation Tape Manufacturing
- Business registration with ROC
- Apply for Udyog Aadhaar MSME registration
- Apply for Trade License from local Municipal authority
- VAT Registration
- Obtain BIS Certification
- Factory License for large scale manufacturing operation
- There is no major pollution problem associated with this industry except for disposal of waste which should be
- managed appropriately. However, it is advised to take “No Objection Certificate” from the State Pollution Control Board.
Machinery & Raw Material
- One meter working width Adhesive Coating Plant for PVC Tapes consisting of the following:
(i) Unwinder for Primary The Web with tension control.
(ii) Rotogravure Printing unit
(iii) Drying Tunnel – 60 ft. length
(iv) Chilling Roll/Surface Support Roll
(v) Pneumatic/Hydraulic web aligner
(vi) Dancing Roller, Accumulator, Rewinder
(vii) A.C. & D.C. Motors, Control cabinets,
Air Blowers with Temperature Controllers etc.
- Slicing machine complete with 2 HP Motor, Starter & Circular Knives.
- Attritor cum Emulsifier 200 Lit. capacity with 5 HP A.C. Motor.
- 12″ X 26″ Three Roll Mass Grinding machine with 15 HP Motor, Gear Box & Starter.
- Testing and lab equipment.
- Manufacturing of the adhesive mass.
- Application of primer and adhesive coating to the PVC film.
- Drying of the adhesive coating at the required temperature.
- Cutting the film rolls into tapes of required width.
- The required length of the finished tapes are wound on cores and suitably packed for despatch.
- Stickiness of tape
- Good ‘stitching’
- Adhesive should not spread due to heat
- Long lasting adhesion
- Water, weather and temperature resistant.
- Also resistant to acids, alkalis, oils, greases etc.