- Which Indian player is known as ‘Gugga’?
Answer: – Geet Sethi
- Which Indian company has started Mission 2018 to promote tennis?
Answer: – By Apollo Tires
- What is the shape of boxing ring?
Answer: – 3.6 × 3.6 to 6.10 × 6.10 m
- The football player ‘Pelé’ is known by which other name?
Answer: – Black Pearl,
- Which is the highest organization of the Federation Federation Internationale de la Lute (FILA)?
Answer: – Wrestling
- Which hockey player has compiled the book ‘To Hell With Hockey’?
Answer: – Aslam Sher Khan
- ‘Czechamat’ word related to which game?
Answer: – From chess
- Which chess player of India became the second woman in the world to receive Super Grand Master?
Answer: – Tania Sachdev
- How many food or class are there in chess game?
Answer: – 64
- Which book of Ronald Parry describes Bradman’s ‘Dream Team’?
Answer: – in Bradman Best
- Mithali Raj is a famous sportsman of which sport?
Answer: – Cricket
- Mathew Hayden is the cricketer of which country?
Answer: – Australia’s
- Where is the Premadasa Stadium related to cricket?
Answer: – In Colombo (Sri Lanka)